Willerby Linear 2017 (40' x 13')
As soon as you enter the Linear you will know that you have come into a home with a real difference. The combination of high ceilings, an abundance of glass, and an open plan layout brings natural light flooding in, providing a real sense of space - plus the huge windows allow you to make the most of the unrivaled breath-taking vista towards the fells which this home offers.
The stunning kitchen, generous open plan living area and bedrooms offer a cool and elegant aesthetic, whilst the design and high-end fittings bring a feeling of opulence - so with its imposing exterior, contemporary styling and a huge array of features, the Linear is designed for those seeking a truly one of a kind holiday home.
- Location: pitch 41
- Breathtaking picture windows with breathtaking vistas
- Freestanding faux leather L-shaped sofa with scatter cushions
- Integrated Bluetooth Sound System
- Feature fireplace with slate effect detailing
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Dining table with four leather chairs
- Entrance hallway with storage cupboard
- King-sized bed with feature down-lit textured wall panel
Pitch and Location on the Park
At Skiddaw View we have no hidden charges for siting, connections and other essential tasks like other holiday parks. The price listed on all of our holiday homes is the price you will pay.
In addition to the holiday home itself (with the specification as listed above) here is a rundown of what else we include for you in the price.
1. This holiday home is sold with a BH&HPA licence agreement in place. 2. The holiday home can be occupied for no more than 8 weeks at a time continuously. 3. Annual pitch fees for main season (March - November) are approx. £2,500 which includes: ground rent, waste & recycling and water. 4. Local rates for the year are approx. £250. 5. Winter use option also available extending the season through the full year. 6. Electricity and LPG gas supplied on an individual meter and cylinder basis.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract.