Willerby Avonmore 2017 (38' x 12')
As you enter the Willerby Avonmore you feel a sense of calm from its calming colour pallet used in the delightful soft furnishings and fabrics. The free-standing furniture in the Avonmore make this home feel that little bit more special.
The U-shaped kitchen has a walnut and cream colour scheme and features integrated (70/30) fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher. Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining area with freestanding table and chairs with pendant lighting above.
The spacious bedrooms have bedside lights, wardrobes, cupboards and shelves. The master bedroom (with king-sized bed) also offers an en-suite toilet in addition to the family shower room.
The master bedroom is spacious and absolutely stacked with wardrobes, cupboards and shelves. You also have bedside lights and an en-suite toilet, so this is the one room where you can close the door to escape and relax in your own peaceful sanctuary. The twin room also has masses of storage, along with a master shower room to suit all your family’s needs.
- Location: pitch 39
- Energy efficient green PVCu doors and windows, including sliding patio doors
- Feature fireplace with gas fire
- Gas central heating system featuring high efficiency condensing combi boiler
- King-sized double bed with feature upholstered headboards
- Integrated Bluetooth sound system
- All bed linen including scatter cushions and runners
- Freestanding lounge furniture
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Open plan living area
Pitch and Location on the Park
At Skiddaw View we have no hidden charges for siting, connections and other essential tasks like other holiday parks. The price listed on all of our holiday homes is the price you will pay.
In addition to the holiday home itself (with the specification as listed above) here is a rundown of what else we include for you in the price.
1. This holiday home is sold with a BH&HPA licence agreement in place. 2. The holiday home can be occupied for no more than 8 weeks at a time continuously. 3. Annual pitch fees for main season (March - November) are approx. £2,500 which includes: ground rent, waste & recycling and water. 4. Local rates for the year are approx. £250. 5. Winter use option also available extending the season through the full year. 6. Electricity and LPG gas supplied on an individual meter and cylinder basis.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract.