Europa Mulberry 2017 (38' x 12')
The Europa Mulberry is a stylish, modern holiday home, which combines a spacious living area with an array of high specification features.
The spacious living area comprises the lounge with its modern furniture and attractive soft furnishings including the contrasting fabric and leather freestanding sofa, feature fireplace, glass display cabinet, and dining table and chairs. The kitchen area includes raised work surfaces and contrasting cupboard doors in addition to the integrated fridge freezer, microwave and slim-line dishwasher.
The Europa Mulberry has two bedroom; a twin bedroom and double bedroom. The double bedroom has walk-in wardrobe and en-suite toilet. The home also has a family shower room.
- Location: pitch 33
- Full Gas Central Heating System and Green UPVC Windows and Doors
- Pantiled roof with vaulted ceilings inside
- Freestanding furniture
- USB Socket in the lounge
- Integrated Fridge-Freezer, Dishwasher and Microwave
- Net Curtains
- Outlook patio doors onto your decking area
Pitch and Location on the Park
At Skiddaw View we have no hidden charges for siting, connections and other essential tasks like other holiday parks. The price listed on all of our holiday homes is the price you will pay.
In addition to the holiday home itself (with the specification as listed above) here is a rundown of what else we include for you in the price.
1. This holiday home is sold with a BH&HPA licence agreement in place. 2. The holiday home can be occupied for no more than 8 weeks at a time continuously. 3. Annual pitch fees for main season (March - November) are approx. £2,500 which includes: ground rent, waste & recycling and water. 4. Local rates for the year are approx. £250. 5. Winter use option also available extending the season through the full year. 6. Electricity and LPG gas supplied on an individual meter and cylinder basis.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract.