2017 (35' x 12')
The two bedroom Carnaby Oakdale offer fantastic oak finishes mixed with natural colours and cream accents which give rise to the home's chic and tasteful surroundings.
With modern appliances, aesthetic light fixtures and every element designed to provide maximum comfort, the Oakdale is an exemplary choice for families and couples in search of a genuine sanctuary.
The quality craftsmanship, contemporary styling and generous specification make the Carnaby Oakdale an instant classic.
- Location: pitch 4
- Vaulted Ceilings Throughout
- Integrated Fridge Freezer
- Freestanding Dining Table & Chairs
- Front Door with Sidelight
- Bluetooth Lounge Ceiling Speakers
- Media Hub; USB Charging Sockets in Lounge & Bedrooms
- Wall Mounted TV Point
- Family Bathroom with Shower
Pitch and Location on the Park
At Skiddaw View we have no hidden charges for siting, connections and other essential tasks like other holiday parks. The price listed on all of our holiday homes is the price you will pay.
In addition to the holiday home itself (with the specification as listed above) here is a rundown of what else we include for you in the price.
1. This holiday home is sold with a BH&HPA licence agreement in place. 2. The holiday home can be occupied for no more than 8 weeks at a time continuously. 3. Annual pitch fees for main season (March - November) are approx. £2,500 which includes: ground rent, waste & recycling and water. 4. Local rates for the year are approx. £250. 5. Winter use option also available extending the season through the full year. 6. Electricity and LPG gas supplied on an individual meter and cylinder basis.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract.