2017 (37' x 12') 3 Bed
Quality craftsmanship, contemporary styling and generous specification make the Oakdale an instant classic.
Comfortable, bright and welcoming, the elegant Oakdale is beautifully appointed, with wood finishes, stylish coordinated fabrics and quality details throughout. Modern appliances and rock-solid build quality complete the package, in a stunning holiday home that’s sure to please first time buyers and experienced owners alike.
This fantastic three bedroom home is perfect for any family with its master double bedroom and two twin bedrooms complete with full bedding set, including duvet covers, runners and cushions.
- Location: pitch 27
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Integrated Fridge Freezer
- Net Curtains Throughout
- Dividing Door to Hallway
- Freestanding Dining Table & Chairs
- Media Hub; twin USB Charging sockets in lounge
- Wall Mounted TV Point
- ‘Cosmos’ Pull Out Sofa Bed in Lounge
Pitch and Location on the Park
At Skiddaw View we have no hidden charges for siting, connections and other essential tasks like other holiday parks. The price listed on all of our holiday homes is the price you will pay.
In addition to the holiday home itself (with the specification as listed above) here is a rundown of what else we include for you in the price.
1. This holiday home is sold with a BH&HPA licence agreement in place. 2. The holiday home can be occupied for no more than 8 weeks at a time continuously. 3. Annual pitch fees for main season (March - November) are approx. £2,500 which includes: ground rent, waste & recycling and water. 4. Local rates for the year are approx. £250. 5. Winter use option also available extending the season through the full year. 6. Electricity and LPG gas supplied on an individual meter and cylinder basis.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract.