ABI Sunningdale 2017 (38 x 12')
The ABI Sunningdale boasts a fresh and stylish interior with quality fabrics and serene tones throughout this is a holiday home with a real sense of quality and comfort. This truly fantastic home offers the open plan living and dining area with comfortable corner seating, freestanding dining table with chairs and fully fitted kitchen complete with integrated appliances.
The Sunningdale also boasts innovative bedroom layouts with non-adjacent single beds which creates a spacious twin bedroom and in the double bedroom you have lots of built in wardrobe storage, dressing table and an en-suite bathroom with domestic style bath with shower over, wash basin and toilet.
- Location: pitch 21
- Green UPVC double glazing and front patio doors onto your decking
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bluetooth sound system and USB Sockets in the lounge and bedrooms
- Integrated fridge-freezer, microwave and dishwasher
- Carpet underlay throughout
- Family shower room
- Scatter cushions, bedding and voiles included throughout
Pitch and Location on the Park
At Skiddaw View we have no hidden charges for siting, connections and other essential tasks like other holiday parks. The price listed on all of our holiday homes is the price you will pay.
In addition to the holiday home itself (with the specification as listed above) here is a rundown of what else we include for you in the price.
1. This holiday home is sold with a BH&HPA licence agreement in place. 2. The holiday home can be occupied for no more than 8 weeks at a time continuously. 3. Annual pitch fees for main season (March - November) are approx. £2,500 which includes: ground rent, waste & recycling and water. 4. Local rates for the year are approx. £250. 5. Winter use option also available extending the season through the full year. 6. Electricity and LPG gas supplied on an individual meter and cylinder basis.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract.