ABI Clarendon 2017 (33' x 12.5')
The ABI Clarendon is a high quality holiday home filled with quality touches throughout, including: carpet underlay, soft close hinges on cupboards and drawers, stylish light fittings, USB sockets in the master and twin bedrooms, large "L" shaped corner sofa in the lounge with oak coffee table, TV cabinet, mirror and feature fire place plus a deluxe Bluetooth sound system with DAB radio.
So, whether you are a couple looking for a little extra luxury or a family who need more space yet don't want to compromise on style, the ABI Clarendon is for you - exceptional storage, beautiful furnishings and quality finishing touches make this a truly fantastic holiday home.
- Location: pitch 62
- Spacious open plan living area
- Green UPVC Double glazed windows and patio doors
- Gas central heating system
- Integrated fridge freezer and microwave
- Hallway with coat rack and shoe storage area
- Lift-up bed to master bedroom
- TV Points in bedrooms
Pitch and Location on the Park
At Skiddaw View we have no hidden charges for siting, connections and other essential tasks like other holiday parks. The price listed on all of our holiday homes is the price you will pay.
In addition to the holiday home itself (with the specification as listed above) here is a rundown of what else we include for you in the price.
1. This holiday home is sold with a BH&HPA licence agreement in place. 2. The holiday home can be occupied for no more than 8 weeks at a time continuously. 3. Annual pitch fees for main season (March - November) are approx. £2,500 which includes: ground rent, waste & recycling and water. 4. Local rates for the year are approx. £250. 5. Winter use option also available extending the season through the full year. 6. Electricity and LPG gas supplied on an individual meter and cylinder basis.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract.