ABI Clarendon 2017 (40' x 12' 6")
Whether you are a couple looking for a little extra luxury or a family who need more space yet don't want to compromise on style, the ABI Clarendon is for you. Exceptional storage, beautiful furnishings and quality finishing touches make for a fantastic holiday home.
The ABI Clarendon has little touches of quality throughout with carpet underlay throughout, quality soft close hinges and drawers, stylish light fittings with low energy bulbs, USB sockets in both bedrooms and a Bluetooth sound system in the living area.
The lounge has comfortable corner sofa seating, additional freestanding chair, and oak coffee table, TV cabinet, mirror and fire surround.
Both the twin bedroom and double bedroom come complete with all the duvet covers, throws, cushions, curtains and voiles and the double bedroom with king-sized bed also benefits from its own en-suite shower room; in addition to the family shower room.
- Location: pitch 40
- Spacious kitchen and dining area
- Green UPVC Double glazed windows and patio doors
- Gas central heating system
- Slim-line dishwasher
- Integrated fridge freezer and microwave
- Hallway with coat rack and storage area
- Master bedroom with king-sized bed and en-suite shower room
Pitch and Location on the Park
At Skiddaw View we have no hidden charges for siting, connections and other essential tasks like other holiday parks. The price listed on all of our holiday homes is the price you will pay.
In addition to the holiday home itself (with the specification as listed above) here is a rundown of what else we include for you in the price.
1. This holiday home is sold with a BH&HPA licence agreement in place. 2. The holiday home can be occupied for no more than 8 weeks at a time continuously. 3. Annual pitch fees for main season (March - November) are approx. £2,500 which includes: ground rent, waste & recycling and water. 4. Local rates for the year are approx. £250. 5. Winter use option also available extending the season through the full year. 6. Electricity and LPG gas supplied on an individual meter and cylinder basis.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract.