ABI Ambleside Premier 2017 (40' x 14')
The Ambleside Premier is a true home from home, holiday home. Cocoon yourself in luxury with sumptuous fabrics, plush furnishings and finishing touches that simply take your breath away. The Ambleside is incredibly spacious at fourteen foot wide, it has a true feeling homeliness. The Ambleside provides everything you need to enjoy quality time together as a whole family or just the two of you.
The open plan living area comprises lounge with sofa seating, fireplace, deluxe Bluetooth sound system with DAB radio and outlook patio doors onto your own private decking. The kitchen has dining table with seating for four, all modern conveniences such as integrated appliances (microwave, fridge-freezer and dishwasher).
Another great feature of the Ambleside Premier is that the twin bedroom offers full-sized (3ft) single beds, while the master bedroom offers an en-suite shower room, walk-in wardrobe, boutique style headboard and cupboards and dressing table.
- Location: pitch 29
- Full condensing gas central heating boiler
- High Quality Kitchen with soft close doors cupboards 40mm worktops
- Five burner hob with wok burner
- TV Points in the Master and Twin bedrooms
- Green UPVC windows and doors
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe
- At 14ft wide this home is amazingly spacious.
Pitch and Location on the Park
At Skiddaw View we have no hidden charges for siting, connections and other essential tasks like other holiday parks. The price listed on all of our holiday homes is the price you will pay.
In addition to the holiday home itself (with the specification as listed above) here is a rundown of what else we include for you in the price.
1. This holiday home is sold with a BH&HPA licence agreement in place. 2. The holiday home can be occupied for no more than 8 weeks at a time continuously. 3. Annual pitch fees for main season (March - November) are approx. £2,500 which includes: ground rent, waste & recycling and water. 4. Local rates for the year are approx. £250. 5. Winter use option also available extending the season through the full year. 6. Electricity and LPG gas supplied on an individual meter and cylinder basis.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract.