- Site Plan
- View our interactive site plan with images showing the view from various points around Skiddaw View.
- Park Facilities
- Read about our dog walking facilities, laundry, children's play area, recycling and much more.
- Animals at Skiddaw View
- Would you like to meet our animal residents here at Skiddaw View.
- Children at Skiddaw View
- Brining children along with you, read more about what we have for children both on the park and in the local area.
- Pets at Skiddaw View
- Planning on bringing Fido on your Lake District holiday, read more about pets at Skiddaw View Holiday Park.
Skiddaw View Holiday Park has been in the ownership of the Carr family since 1990 when it was purchased from Mr & Mrs Paterson a farming couple from Plumbland; who started the park in the early 1970's.
Some of our visitors today, who spent many happy summers at Skiddaw View as children now return as parents themselves introducing their own children to the pleasure of a caravan holiday.
Whether you are looking at buying a holiday home or are interested in a relaxing break, here at Skiddaw View you are sure to find exactly what you are looking for.
We welcome you to Skiddaw View Holiday Park
A Family Favourite
The Ladzire family first pictured in 1973 and again in 2011 have stayed here at Skiddaw View many times over the years. It was very different back then with a chemical toilet, gas lighting and no electricity. Thankfully things have moved on since then and our range such as our fantastic Platinum Holiday Caravan's feature all mod cons and stylish design.